S A V E T H E D A T E
The 34th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy
July 27 - August 1, 2014
Salt Lake City at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Co-hosted by: International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS)
Utah Jewish Genealogical Society (UJGS)
Twelve Reasons to go to SLC in 2014
- The world's foremost genealogical library.
- An exceptional program including the new and the tried-and-true.
- Ancestry and FamilySearch experts whose home bases are nearby.
- One of America's friendliest and cleanest cities.
- Terrific night life, including plays, concerts, and sporting events.
- Amazing parks: Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capital Reef, Zion
- World class hotel for only $149 per night.
- Free Wi-Fi, refrigerators, health club, and business center.
- Kosher availability at all meal events and at Harmon's supermarket.
- Great places to dine within a block or two at all price levels.
- Find relatives, renew friendships, and make new friends.
32nd IAJGS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON JEWISH GENEALOGY
JULY 15 - 18, 2012